Full day tour: 8.00-17.00 hrs
· An authentic countryside experience in the agriculture village of Klong Mahasawd
· Visit the tattoo temple, Wat Bang Phra
· Explore Lampraya floating market, Jesada car museum and Nakhon Pathorn
Experience the rural Thailand by traveling out of Bangkok to the rich farmland of Klong Mahasawad. Only an hour from the capital city, this agricultural village is an authentic countryside experience. Take a boat trip on a small village canal, Visit Wat Bang Phra or better known as tattoo temple, an authentic Floating market, Jesada car museum and the landmark of Nakhon Pathom the tallest Chedi in the world.
Our services include:
· Private transportation with driver in air-conditioned vehicle
· Service of English speaking local guide
· Entrance fees and activities where mentioned
· Drinking Water & cold towel during the tour
Note: Lampraya market is closed on weekdays, replaced with the Don Wai market. Jesada Car Museum is closed on Mondays.